Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) Peer Consultation Group
The ACT Peer Consultation Group meets on the third Friday of each month.
Next: Friday, August 15 @ 8-9:30 am
If you have not previously attended this group but are a mental health or healthcare professional and would like to participate, please contact me first.
Coordinator: Joel (I got my dates mixed up, turns out I WILL be here.)
The August meeting will be back to our usual location in the MMC-Family Practice conference room.
- Welcome to guests and new members, introductions.
- Brief Mindfulness Exercise. Steve Hull will lead the group through a short mindfulness exercise.
- Topic: Cushing Island Retreat. Brief discussion about the state of planning for the upcoming (Sept 12-14) ACT retreat. Teresa will provide an update and recruit both attendees and presenters!
- Case Presentations. Please be sure to bring a case or clinical situation to present to the group for feedback and discussion. Based on past experiences, we will probably get to 2-3 cases over the 90 minutes.
- Resources: n/a
- Planning. We will spend a few minutes near the end to plan future meetings and identify someone to take the lead coordinating the next meeting.