Next: Friday, August 21, @ 8-9:30 am
If you have not previously attended this group but are a mental health or healthcare professional and would like to participate, please contact me first.
Location: MMC Family Practice Clinic, 272 Congress St., 2nd floor conference room, Portland, ME
Preparation: Review your favorite ACT metaphors and come to the meeting prepared to discuss.
- Brief Mindfulness Exercise. A brave volunteer will lead us through a short mindfulness exercise.
- ACT Fall Retreat Updates.
- Report from the World Conference in Berlin. Steve Hull will give a brief report on his experience at the ACBS World Conference.
- Discussion. This month’s topic is Metaphors. Steve Hull will coordinate this group and lead discussion. Review your favorite ACT metaphors and come to the meeting prepared to discuss and share.
- Planning. We will spent a few minutes near the end to review our agenda for fall 2015.